389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 24 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Initial 389-ds-base-1.3.5 release.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-2.fc24.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
- nunc-stans - bump version to 0.1.8
- Ticket 132 - Makefile.am must include header files and template scripts
- Ticket 142 - [RFE] Default password syntax settings don’t work with fine-grained policies
- Ticket 548 - RFE: Allow AD password sync to update shadowLastChange
- Ticket 47788 - Only check postop result if its a replication operation
- Ticket 47840 - add configure option to disable instance specific scripts
- Ticket 47968 - [RFE] Send logs to journald
- Ticket 47977 - [RFE] Implement sd_notify mechanism
- Ticket 47982 - improve timestamp resolution in logs
- Ticket 48016 - search, matching rules and filter error “unsupported type 0xA9”
- Ticket 48144 - Add /usr/sbin/status-dirsrv script to get the status of the directory server instance.
- Ticket 48145 - RFE Add log file for rejected changes
- Ticket 48147 - Unable to enable DS service for auto start
- Ticket 48151 - Improve CleanAllRUV task logging
- Ticket 48218 - cleanAllRUV - modify the existing “force” option to bypass the “replica online” checks
- Ticket 48244 - No validation check for the value for nsslapd-db-locks.
- Ticket 48257 - Fix coverity issues - 08/24/2015
- Ticket 48263 - allow plugins to detect tombstone operations
- Ticket 48269 - RFE: need an easy way to detect locked accounts locked by inactivity.
- Ticket 48270 - fail to index an attribute with a specific matching rule/48269
- Ticket 48280 - enable logging of internal ops in the audit log
- Ticket 48285 - The dirsrv user/group should be created in rpm %pre, and ideally with fixed uid/gid
- Ticket 48289 - 389-ds-base: ldclt-bin killed by SIGSEGV
- Ticket 48290 - No man page entry for - option ‘-u’ of dbgen.pl for adding group entries with uniquemembers
- Ticket 48294 - Linked Attributes plug-in - won’t update links after MODRDN operation
- Ticket 48295 - Entry cache is not rolled back – Linked Attributes plug-in - wrong behaviour when adding valid and broken links
- Ticket 48311 - nunc-stans: Attempt to release connection that is not acquired
- Ticket 48317 - SELinux port labeling retry attempts are excessive
- Ticket 48326 - [RFE] it could be nice to have nsslapd-maxbersize default to bigger than 2Mb
- Ticket 48350 - configure.ac add options for debbuging and security analysis / hardening.
- Ticket 48351 - Fix buffer overflow error when reading url with len 0
- Ticket 48363 - Support for rfc3673 ‘+’ to return operational attributes
- Ticket 48368 - Resolve the py.test conflicts with the create_test.py issue
- Ticket 48369 - [RFE] response control for password age should be sent by default by RHDS
- Ticket 48383 - import tasks with dynamic buffer sizes
- Ticket 48384 - Server startup should warn about values consuming too much ram
- Ticket 48386 - Clean up dsktune code
- Ticket 48387 - ASAN invalid read in cos_cache.c
- Ticket 48394 - lower password history minimum to 1
- Ticket 48395 - ASAN - Use after free in uiduniq 7bit.c
- Ticket 48398 - Coverity defect 13352 - Resource leak in auditlog.c
- Ticket 48400 - ldclt - segmentation fault error while binding
- Ticket 48420 - change severity of some messages related to “keep alive” entries
- Ticket 48445 - keep alive entries can break replication
- Ticket 48446 - logconv.pl displays negative operation speeds
- Ticket 48497 - extended search without MR indexed attribute prevents later indexing with that MR
- Ticket 48537 - undefined reference to `abstraction_increment’
- Ticket 48566 - acl.c attrFilterArray maybe uninitialised.
- Ticket 48662 - db2index with no attribute args fail.
- Ticket 48665 - Prevent sefault in ldbm_instance_modify_config_entry
- Ticket 48746 - Crash when indexing an attribute with a matching rule
- Ticket 48747 - dirsrv service fails to start when nsslapd-listenhost is configured
- Ticket 48748 - Fix memory_leaks test suite teardown failure
- Ticket 48757 - License tag does not match actual license of code
- Ticket 48759 - no plugin calls in tombstone purging
Last modified on 19 November 2017