389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 184.108.40.206
- Issue 51113 - Allow using uid for replication manager entry
- Issue 51095 - abort operation if CSN can not be generated
- Issue 51110 - Fix ASAN ODR warnings
- Issue 51102 - RFE - ds-replcheck - make online timeout configurable
- Issue 51076 - remove unnecessary slapi entry dups
- Issue 51086 - Improve dscreate instance name validation
- Issue 50989 - ignore pid when it is ourself in protect_db
- Issue 50499 - Fix some npm audit issues
- Issue 51091 - healthcheck json report fails when mapping tree is deleted
- Issue 51079 - container pid start and stop issues
- Issue 50610 - Fix return code when it’s nothing to free
- Issue 51082 - abort when a empty valueset is freed
- Issue 50610 - memory leaks in dbscan and changelog encryption
- Issue 51076 - prevent unnecessarily duplication of the target entry
- Issue 50940 - Permissions of some shipped directories may change over time
Last modified on 29 May 2020