389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=42536258 - Fedora 31
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The UI is complete, and fully ported to React JS.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 184.108.40.206
- Issue 50755 - setting nsslapd-db-home-directory is overriding db_directory
- Issue 50937 - Update CLI for new backend split configuration
- Issue 50499 - Fix npm audit issues
- Issue 50884 - Health check tool DSEldif check fails
- Issue 50926 - Remove dual spinner and other UI fixes
- Issue 49845 - Remove pkgconfig check for libasan
- Issue 50758 - Only Recommend bash-completion, not Require
- Issue 50928 - Unable to create a suffix with countryName
- Issue 50904 - Connect All React Components And Refactor the Main Navigation Tab Code
- Issue 50919 - Backend delete fails using dsconf
- Issue 50872 - dsconf can’t create GSSAPI replication agreements
- Issue 50914 - No error returned when adding an entry matching filters for a non existing automember group
- Issue 50909 - nsDS5ReplicaId cant be set to the old value it had before
- Issue 50618 - support cgroupv2
- Issue 50898 - ldclt core dumped when run with -e genldif option
Last modified on 16 March 2020