389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 21, 22 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Several critical bugs including a security bug were fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-1.fc21 and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-126.96.36.199-1.fc22.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 188.8.131.52
- Bug 1232896 - CVE-2015-3230 389-ds-base: nsSSL3Ciphers preference not enforced server side (Ticket 48194)
- Ticket 48192 - Individual abandoned simple paged results request has no chance to be cleaned up
- Ticket 48190 - idm/ipa 389-ds-base entry cache converges to 500 KB in dblayer_is_cachesize_sane
- Ticket 48183 - bind on db chained to AD returns err=32
- Ticket 47753 - Fix testecase
- Ticket 47828 - fix testcase “import” issue
- Ticket 48158 - cleanAllRUV task limit not being enforced correctly
- Ticket 48158 - Remove cleanAllRUV task limit of 4
- Ticket 48146 - async simple paged results issue; need to close a small window for a pr index competed among multiple threads.
- Ticket 48146 - async simple paged results issue; log pr index
- Ticket 48146 - async simple paged results issue
- Ticket 48109 - substring index with nssubstrbegin: 1 is not being used with filters like (attr=x*)
- Ticket 48177 - dynamic plugins should not return an error when modifying a critical plugin
- Ticket 48151 - fix coverity issues
- Ticket 48151 - Improve CleanAllRUV logging
- Ticket 48136 - v2v2 accept auxilliary objectclasse in replication agreements
- Ticket 48132 - modrdn crashes server (invalid read/writes)
- Ticket 48133 - Non tombstone entry which dn starting with “nsuniqueid=…,” cannot be deleted
Last modified on 19 November 2017