389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 21 repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-184.108.40.206-1.fc21.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 220.127.116.11
- Ticket 47553 - Automated the verification procedure
- Ticket 47957 - Add replication test suite for a wait async feature
- Ticket 47976 - deadlock in mep delete post op
- Ticket 47978 - Deadlock between two MODs on the same entry between entry cache and backend lock
- Ticket 48192 - Individual abandoned simple paged results request has no chance to be cleaned up
- Ticket 48208 - CleanAllRUV should completely purge changelog
- Ticket 48226 - In MMR, double free coould occur under some special condition
- Ticket 48264 - Ticket 47553 tests refactoring
- Ticket 48266 - Fractional replication evaluates several times the same CSN
- Ticket 48266 - coverity issue
- Ticket 48266 - do not free repl keep alive entry on error
- Ticket 48266 - Online init crashes consumer
- Ticket 48273 - Update lib389 tests for new valgrind functions
- Ticket 48283 - many attrlist_replace errors in connection with cleanallruv
- Ticket 48284 - free entry when internal add fails
- Ticket 48299 - pagedresults - when timed out, search results could have been already freed.
- Ticket 48304 - ns-slapd - LOGINFO:Unable to remove file
- Ticket 48305 - perl module conditional test is not conditional when checking SELinux policies
- Ticket 48325 - Add lib389 test script
- Ticket 48325 - Replica promotion leaves RUV out of order
- Ticket 48338 - SimplePagedResults – abandon could happen between the abandon check and sending results
Last modified on 19 November 2017