389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28(rawhide).
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 126.96.36.199
- Ticket 49457 - Fix spal_meminfo_get function prototype
- Ticket 49455 - Add tests to monitor test suit.
- Ticket 49448 - dynamic default pw scheme based on environment.
- Ticket 49298 - fix complier warn
- Ticket 49298 - Correct error codes with config restore.
- Ticket 49454 - SSL Client Authentication breaks in FIPS mode
- Ticket 49453 - passwd.py to use pwdhash defaults.
- Ticket 49427 - whitespace in fedse.c
- Ticket 49410 - opened connection can remain no longer poll, like hanging
- Ticket 48118 - fix compiler warning for incorrect return type
- Ticket 49451 - Add environment markers to lib389 dependencies
- Ticket 49325 - Proof of concept rust tqueue in sds
- Ticket 49443 - scope one searches in 1.3.7 give incorrect results
- Ticket 48118 - At startup, changelog can be erronously rebuilt after a normal shutdown
- Ticket 49412 - SIGSEV when setting invalid changelog config value
- Ticket 49441 - Import crashes - oneline fix
- Ticket 49377 - Incoming BER too large with TLS on plain port
- Ticket 49441 - Import crashes with large indexed binary attributes
- Ticket 49435 - Fix NS race condition on loaded test systems
- Ticket 77 - lib389 - Refactor docstrings in rST format - part 2
- Ticket 17 - lib389 - dsremove support
- Ticket 3 - lib389 - python 3 compat for paged results test
- Ticket 3 - lib389 - Python 3 support for memberof plugin test suit
- Ticket 3 - lib389 - config test
- Ticket 3 - lib389 - python 3 support ds_logs tests
- Ticket 3 - lib389 - python 3 support for betxn test
Last modified on 15 September 2020