389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28(rawhide).
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Ticket 49545 - final substring extended filter search returns invalid resulta (security fix)
- Ticket 49572 - ns_job_wait race on condvar
- Ticket 49584 - Fix Tickets with paged_results test suite
- Ticket 49161 - memberof fails if group is moved into scope
- Ticket 49447 - PBKDF2 on upgrade
- ticket 49551 - correctly handle subordinates and tombstone numsubordinates
- Ticket 49043 - Add replica conflict test suite
- Ticket 49296 - Fix race condition in connection code with anonymous limits
- Ticket 49568 - Fix integer overflow on 32bit platforms
- Ticket 48085 - Add encryption cl5 test suite
- Ticket 49566 - ds-replcheck needs to work with hidden conflict entries
- Ticket 49519 - Add more Cockpit UI content
- Ticket 49551 - fix memory leak found by coverity
- Ticket 49551 - v3 - correct handling of numsubordinates for cenotaphs and tombstone delete
- Ticket 49278 - Add a new CI test case
- Ticket 49560 - nsslapd-extract-pemfiles should be enabled by default as openldap is moving to openssl
- Ticket 49557 - Add config option for checking CRL on outbound SSL Connections
- Ticket 49446 - Add CI test case
- Ticket 35 - Description: Add support for managing automember to dsconf
- Ticket 49544 - cli release preperation
- Ticket 48006 - Add a new CI test case
Last modified on 15 September 2020