389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28 and 29(rawhide).
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
- Bug fixes and merging of srvcore package
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Ticket 49477 - Missing pbkdf python
- Ticket 49552 - Fix the last of the build issues on F28/29
- Ticket 49522 - Fix build issues on F28
- Ticket 49631 - same csn generated twice
- Ticket 49585 - Add py3 support to password test suite : part-3
- Ticket 49585 - Add py3 support to password test suite : part-2
- Ticket 48184 - revert previous patch around unuc-stans shutdown crash
- Ticket 49585 - Add py3 support to password test suite
- Ticket 46918 - Fix compiler warnings on arm
- Ticket 49601 - Replace HAVE_SYSTEMD define with WITH_SYSTEMD in svrcore
- Ticket 49619 - adjustment of csn_generator can fail so next generated csn can be equal to the most recent one received
- Ticket 49608 - Add support for gcc/clang sanitizers
- Ticket 49606 - Improve lib389 documentation
- Ticket 49552 - Fix build issues on F28
- Ticket 49603 - 389-ds-base package rebuilt on EPEL can’t be installed due to missing dependencies
- Ticket 49593 - NDN cache stats should be under the global stats
- Ticket 49599 - Revise replication total init status messages
- Ticket 49596 - repl-monitor.pl fails to find db tombstone/RUV entry
- Ticket 49589 - merge svrcore into 389-ds-base
- Ticket 49560 - Add a test case for extract-pemfiles
- Ticket 49239 - Add a test suite for ds-replcheck tool RFE
- Ticket 49369 - merge svrcore into 389-ds-base
Last modified on 15 September 2020