389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 184.108.40.206
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=46830973 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-32eb568581 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 220.127.116.11
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 18.104.22.168
- Issue 51192 - Add option to reject internal unindexed searches
- Issue 51159 - dsidm ou delete fails
- Issue 51165 - add more logconv stats for the new access log keywords
- Issue 51188 - db2ldif crashes when LDIF file can’t be accessed
- Issue 51165 - add new access log keywords for wtime and optime
- Issue 50696 - Fix Allowed and Denied Ciphers lists - WebUI
- Issue 51169 - UI - attr uniqueness - selecting empty subtree crashes cockpit
- Issue 49256 - log warning when thread number is very different from autotuned value
- Issue 51157 - Reindex task may create abandoned index file
- Issue 51166 - Log an error when a search is fully unindexed
- Issue 51161 - fix SLE15.2 install issps
- Issue 51144 - dsctl fails with instance names that contain slapd-
- Issue 50984 - Memory leaks in disk monitoring
- Issue 50201 - nsIndexIDListScanLimit accepts any value
Last modified on 15 September 2020